Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Watching our lil Blessing Grow!

Had a Doctor's visit today. Looks and sounds like everything is going good. Our lil baby's heart beat was right at 155bpm this visit. I can't wait for another sono appointment so I can watch the baby move around! Our next sono will be towards the end of October and we will hopefully find out what we are expecting that day. For some reason lately I have felt like we are having a boy...not sure why! Guess I will have to wait and see.

This week/end is going to be pretty busy. My dad's parents are moving from their town of 62 years (in Higgins) to Canyon. We are all so excited to have them closer.

Also this weekend my parents, sisters and I will be going to the Boys Ranch Rodeo. Its always bitter sweet going out there. I am sure I will visit Stuart's grave site which is always and emotional time (stuartwells.blogspot.com). But I am looking forward to the time with my family.

Blessings!

 BabyFruit Ticker

 BabyFetus Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment