Friday, November 12, 2010

It's been a while...

Wow! I guess I have been a lil busy.

To catch up I started a temp job for Randall County Juvenile Probation Center (the Canyon Office). So I am no longer subbing. Subbing was fine but its nice to have set hours and know where I am going each day. Today completes week 3 here and its going well.

I had a doctors appt and a sono since I wrote last. Lil Canales is growing right on schedule. At the sono she weighed 1 pound and 1 ounce. She was sooooo active. Still keeps her hands on or at her lil face. We were able to get a few views of her face while her hands were down. I'll have to share those pics!

My dad went to the Sono. I think he really enjoyed it. He asked several questions and had a big smile on his face through the duration of our time there.

The week following was my monthly doctors appt. it too went well. I gained a pound in the month of October. Guess I wont complain about just one pound. My next OB appt is Dec 5th. Seems like a long ways away but I knows its not.

Time has been passing pretty quickly. Morgan will have been gone 5 months this Monday. I can't believe it. I also can't believe it will be time to find a home in Killeen once again.

Morgan has been doing really well in Afghanistan. He seems to be keeping a positive attitude and for the most part he enjoys his fellow companions. We miss each other very much but I'm so thankful the time is passing quickly for us both. neither of us are struggling with it to much. Of course we have our days but who doesn't.

More on baby Canales. It has been so fun to feel her move. Sometimes I wonder what she is doing in there. My mom and my dad have both felt her move. Wish Morgan could but he will very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! An update! :)

    It sounds like you are doing well and I'm glad for it! You def. need to post pictures of your little one! I love sono pictures and it still amazes me how we grow such blessings in our bodies. Is Morgan on a 6 month or 12 month? I know it's easy for me to say but 5 months has gone so fast! I hope the rest will zoom by as well so he can be home soon. Depoyments are so hard but in a way it really brings people closer together and it helped Ben and I realize how much we take for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with your statement of taken for granted. Morgan and I have realized so much in our apartness. And we have a new respect for the lil things.
    he is on a 10 month. He caught up with a unit that was already gone for a couple of months!

    ReplyDelete