Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh February!

February! The month of LOVE! And this year it has the potential to be the most LOVED filled month of all!

My dear friend Sarah Pipkin came into town this past weekend for a baby shower and she reminded me about the good ole valentines days of past.

I remember it was when Lauren Hudgins now Enriquez lived in her one bedroom apartment. There were several of us ladies that found ourselves to be single that year and dateless that wonderful day of "LOVE" known as Valentines day!

We decided to make sopapilla cheese cake and just enjoy the evening all together! Well Sarah Pipkin could not be trusted in the Kitchen! She kept adding to the already well known recipe (that didn't really need any additives) We kicked her out several times but damage was already done!!!!!

I believe we still ate the dessert and shared some good laughs about it!

This year is so different and this month has so much in store. I look back at that night spent with my girlfriends laughing and enjoying the "singleness" of it all!

Now I am 4 weeks away from being a mommy! My lil Angel could be here this month!

Since my last post we have learned that Morgan will be here for her arrival! And be here soon! Don't know the exact days (go figure, go military) BUT he will be HERE! I have cried so many joyful tears over that news!!! I guess I can say I have just cried a lot period these days, woo hoo hormones!

February is known for being a short month but my goodness in my eyes it is the most blessed month. The month when I will once again be with the Love of my LIFE! The month that we celebrate my Parents 30th Anniversary, my father in-law's bday and my daddy's bday! And the possible arrival of one God's greatest gifts!

Wow so many things to be grateful for, so much to feel loved by and so much to CELEBRATE!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so the silk flower hairbands are SO easy! All you need is some silk (mine was from an old dress), and cut them into circles, burn the edges with a candle so it curls up. Then glue gun different sizes and layers together, and glue a bead on. SO easy it's addicting. Thanks for stopping by!

    Charity
    All Things Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now following you back!

    ReplyDelete