Sunday, February 6, 2011

Watch Out!

So I feel like I should wear a warning sign around my NECK! Seems like BABY BRAIN is in full force these days!

Oh the things I have done/ not done due to this malfunction in the brain....

At work this week I found myself staring at the phone...trying to recall the number 9 to dial out...after pushing 1 countless time....

I went to have my oil changed in Clifford (xterra). When asked to "pop" the hood I stared at my car like it was 15 year old with no experience in "popping"!
They finally opened the door for me and the hood was RELEASED. I also asked them to check my windshield wipers. They asked me to turn them on....once again no clue how to do that...I had the brights on and the blinkers but alas no windshield wiper...I am surprised they didn't ask for proof insurance to verify I did indeed own the car!

On my Father-in-laws bday card I wrote very proudly the word Dabb-i-o....awesome! I think I played it off ok made him feel better about aging a year! maybe....we will see when he gets the card! Love you DADD-I-O!!

Today I went to a shower with only one earring in! GEEEEE!!!!

I think there are more...but my baby brain has zapped me of their memory...probably better that way!

Have a great day BLOG world!

1 comment:

  1. oh man, i went around telling brian i needed a babysitter for myself. hope your fog clears soon.

    ReplyDelete