Tuesday, October 5, 2010

19 weeks!

Had my monthly check up this morning. Finally got to meet Dr. May, in previous visits I saw his nurse or the nurse practitioner. Just as I had hoped he seems like a GREAT doctor. Really laid back and easy going which I like. Was able to listen to the heart beat and send a video of it to Morgan. Hope his Internet starts working again soon.

The heartbeat was right at 140 bpm, Sundy, our nurse, says the baby might have been sleeping but it was still a good heartbeat. Dr. May says I should start feeling Baby Canales move any week now! I can't wait.

I am now 19 weeks along can't believe I'm almost half way "baked"! Its been smooth sailing so far and I have been feeling pretty good. Tired some days but aren't we all! I read that the baby can now hear sounds coming from outside of the womb mainly my voice if I was to hum or sing (poor thing).

I love looking and seeing how big he or she is now and what part is forming and growing this week. I have stayed pretty calm waiting for Morgan to get my letter with the sealed picture revealing a boy or a girl. I am so excited he gets to open it. I think that is what is keeping me calm. I do hope his Internet is working by the time he gets the letter so we can skype.

I have started to substitute teach which has helped the time pass and the extra money isn't so bad either ;)

I took a picture this weekend of me and the baby bump. I was wishfully thinking that the "bump" would look bigger in the camera then in real life...yeah right! But I'll share it with you anyways!

3 comments:

  1. you look adorable!!! I mean you are so beautiful and your little bump is totally coming along! love, Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute I love i can read about all of your progress! i love a pregnant momma. glad you are feeling great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture! I love following this--I can live out my baby fever fantasies watching your little baby bump grow.. hehe.

    I remember being about 20 weeks also and taking pictures wishing I looked bigger! haha!

    ReplyDelete