Thursday, October 14, 2010

THINK PINK!


Morgan FINALLY received the envelope with the picture of our sweet lil baby. On the picture it said HI DAD It's a GIRL!
We are so very very excited and feel so blessed. Of course for me a little bit of fear has set in with each milestone I feel like it is more and more real.

Morgan was able to Skype me on Tuesday morning to tell me the wonderful news. He had the biggest grin on his face. It was a wonderful treat to be able to actually see him. (skype has not been working for us for the past couple of months) We were able to see each other and talk for close to 30 mins.
We immediately started talking names. For the most part we have decided to keep the name a secret. We haven't chosen one yet. Once we do we are going to hold onto for us to share until the day our sweet lil girl arrives!

Morgan has stayed busy in Afghanistan. Even though it is getting colder they still go on daily missions. He was able to share some storeys with me of how evident it is to him that prayer works and that the Lord is really watching over his team. I think that is AWESOME.
Thank you to everyone who keeps him and his unit covered in prayer. We are grateful for each of yall.

Morgan has been having some back pain. Once he finally made it to the doctor they told him he has a cyst. They aren't too worried about it location but will continue to monitor it. It has caused Morgan quite a bit of pain. So I ask that we really cover that in prayer. He was given some medicine to hopefully shrink it and therefore ease the pain. He says he can feel a difference so I hope the meds continue to work.

I am doing really well and can't complain. I have been able to sub a little here and there. I really need to start focusing more and more on the NCLEX (nursing exam) that I will be taking in December. Just scares me how close December already is. So for myself I ask that people hold me accountable to be faithful in my studies. Ready to get this chapter behind me!

Thanks again for everyone's love and support! We are truly blessed.

Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on a baby girl! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful wonderful news!! I am so excited for you and Morgan. Get crackin on the NCLEX studying! I wish you nothing but the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on having a girl! I am so excited for both of you and know you will be a great mommy and a great daddy! :)

    ReplyDelete